LogMeIn:Command Line Install
- Open a web browser
- Download https://secure.logmein.com/logmein.zip
- Save it to the desktop or the C: drive
- Open up the C: drive and create a new folder called: lmi
- After the zip file is downloaded open it and extract it to the lmi folder in the C: drive
- Open Start > Run > type in "cmd" (without the quotes) to open the command prompt. If you are using Windows 98/ME, you should type "command".
- When the command line window opens, type: cd C:\lmi\x86 (hit enter) or if the computer is a 64-bit computer, then the command should be cd c:\lmi\x64 (hit enter)
- After the path is set to c:\lmi\x86 (or, if appropriate, c:\lmi\x64) type the following: logmein install (hit enter) to install the software, or logmein uninstall (hit enter) to uninstall the software
- You should see the program installing or uninstalling. The cursor will blink when it is done.
- There are number of options you can choose when installing and uninstalling LogMeIn via command line. These include removing and installing the printer driver and\or video mirror driver. To access a list of commands change the directory to LMI\x86 or LMI\x64 and type in LogMeIn /?
See Also: Command Line Switches for more details.