- To install visit LogMeIn.com and log into your account. Click the Add Computer link and follow the prompts for the Backup product.
- Choose the subscription type and click Continue.
- After the software downloads it will begin the installation process.
- Click Next.
- Read the Terms of Service and choose I Agree or Back.
- Here you can enter the name of the computer and select Next.
- Choose the storage folder where you want the backup data to be stored.
- Select the installation folder.
- The application will start to install
- After the installation has finished you should see the computer in the LogMeIn.com account under Backup.
- If you want your data to be stored on another computer please install the Backup software on at least two computers.
- A Source computer is where the files are currently located.
- A Storage computer is where the files will be backed up to and stored.
- Any computer can be both a Source computer and Storage computer.
- In order to select a group of files to back up, you must be sitting at the Source computer where the files are currently located.