Hamachi:Hamachi is running as a background process.
Hamachi is running as a background process.. However your Windows account does not have permission to access it.
This message occurs when you have Hamachi:Hamachi Premium enabled to run as a system service AND have set it to only allow GUI access to specific user accounts.
Specifically, you used the Access Control option, and you're not logged on with a username that is in the list.
Either log in with one of the usernames you chose, or:
- Log on as a system administrator
- Click Start > Run > type services.msc > press enter
- Right click and stop the Hamachi service
- Go to Start > Run (Windows Key + R) > %APPDATA%
- Open the Hamachi folder
- Open Hamachi.ini
- Find the line
- Replace with
- Restart the Hamachi service