Settings for your network/online presence
- 'Enable' allows to toggle network preference settings. This setting enables the "footprint" button in the graphic interface.
- 'Show peer status in the main list' will toggle whether your peer status is displayed next to their network list entry.
- 'Switch to Away mode after being idle' allows you to have Hamachi report an Away status when Hamachi has been idle for the time set via Change Idle Timeout.
- 'Change Idle Timeout' allows you to change the timeout setting before Hamachi changes your status to Away. Default is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
Web Status Indicator
This feature allows you to put a small status icon on your website that shows your Hamachi status.
- 'Enable' toggles whether the Hamachi client uses this feature. For more info, see Hamachi:Web Status Indicator.