LogMeIn:IT Reach Dashboard
The IT Reach Dashboard has a wealth of system information on the machine you're viewing it on. From here, you can access various bits of system info without interrupting the end user's work.
The main menu is broken down to several sections.
Remote Control allows you to take control of the screen on the target computer.
File Manager allows you to move files and folders to and from the target machine.
File Share allows you to share single files over the Internet securely.
Guest Invite allows you to invite someone in to the machine to view/interact.
Chat allows you to chat with the interactive user on the target machine.
- User Manager allows you to edit/manipulate the Windows user accounts of the target machine.
- Event Viewer is a direct interface into the Windows Event Viewer of the target machine.
- Services is a direct interface into the Windows Service Manager (services.msc).
- Processes is an interface into the Windows Task Manager interface (CTRL+Alt+Del).
- Drivers shows all of the drivers registered to the system, and their current status.
- Command Prompt is a Java applet based interface to the command prompt (cmd.exe).
- Reboot allows you to initiate several types of system reboots, and restart LogMeIn.
- Monitor Host Screen is similar to Remote Control, except it allows for view only, not interaction.
- Environment Variables is an interface into the Windows System Variables applet. Use with care.
- Virtual Memory allows you to view and control the size of the Windows Paging Files.
- Time allows you to view/set the time on the target machine.
- Automatic Logon allows you to configure the target machine to do an autologon with provided credentials.
- Shared Resources is an interface into the File and Printer shares of the target machine.
- Automatic Priorities allows you to have LogMeIn increase or lower the CPU priority of a running process. This is normally done manually via Task Manager.
Scheduling & Alerts
- System Monitoring allows you to view and create alerts written in the SMALL scripting language. This feature is not fully supported due to it's custom nature requirement for the end user to create their own scripts. Use the IT Reach Alerts interface on LogMeIn.com if this seems difficult.
- Email Alerts allows you to create custom email alerts based on events in the Event Viewer. Note: This is easier done on multiple machines via the Alerts interface in your account, and would not require an SMTP server if configured there.
- IT Reach Alerts allows you to view which alerts are configured for this machine.
- Task Scheduler is an interface into the Window Scheduled Tasks section of the Control Panel.
- Scripting allows you to embed custom scripts that IT Reach can execute on your behalf. This is a custom use feature by nature, and as such can't be supported by LogMeIn Support.
- CPU Load shows the Min., Max, and Avg. CPU load on one or multiple processors, as well as most CPU intensive processes.
- Memory Load shows the current, Min., Max., and Avg. memory load on the machine. Options are All, Physical, and Commit memory.
- Disk Space shows the current, Min., Max., and Avg. hard drive utilization for drives on the system. Options are All, and per drive.
- Drive & Partition Info Info is an interface into the Windows Disk Manager.
- Open TCP/IP Ports is an interface into the netstat utility.
- Network Load is an interface into the properties of the network adapters on the system.
- Open Files shows a list of all files the system has open currently. This includes drivers, temp files, documents, and others.
- Registry Keys in Use in Use shows the active Registry Keys the system is currently using.
- DLLs in Use shows the driver files the system is currently using.
- LMI Connections shows the current inbound/outbound connections on the system that are directly related to LogMeIn.
- Installed Applications is a read-only interface into the program listed in Windows Add/Remove Programs.
- Access Control allows you granular control the permissions users have when logging into the machine via LogMeIn.
- IP Address Lockout allows you to configure the IP Lockout policy of the machine. This is an anti-hacking feature.
- IP Filtering allows you to control the IP addresses users can log on to the machine via LogMeIn from.
- LogMeIn Logs allows you to view and download the LogMeIn log files from the target machine.
- SSL Setup allows you to create an install a self-signed SSL certificate from the target machine. This is not required, but you may want to if you're getting messages about an unknown certificate authority.
- Windows Password allows you to change the password of the user account you logged in as.
- Extra Security Features allows you to enable special security confirmations to be adhered to before the machine can be accessed.
- Personal Password is another added security mechanism you can enable to force extra security on the machine.
- Most Recent Accesses shows you the last view remote access sessions the computer has had.
- Appearance allows yo to configure various "look and feel" options for LogMeIn
- Network allows you to configure network/traffic related settings.
- Colors allows you to configure the "theme" of the Dashboard
- Log Settings allows you to configure logging duration, where they are stored, and to turn on remote control screen recording.
- Subscription allows yo to change the subscription type of the machine.
- Remote Control allows you to customize settings of the Remote Control feature.
- Advanced Options contains a few more advanced options that do not fit elsewhere.