Hamachi:Failed to automatically determine your web proxy configuration
Failed to automatically determine your web proxy
This could happen for a few reasons. The typical reason is due to web browser misconfiguration. Hamachi will try to automatically use your web browser settings, but if it cannot, it will not be able to connect.
In Internet Explorer:
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings.
- If everything in there is blank, set auto-detect on, and OK all the windows.
- If it's not blank, note the proxy settings down, and OK all the windows.
- If a proxy script is listed, you'll need to get the proxy server information from your system/network administrator.
- Go to Preferences > Detailed Configuration > and
- If using Auto-Detect in IE, set the proxy setting to Disabled
- If using a proxy, enter the settings from IE in there.
- If a script is used in IE, use the settings your admin has given you for proxy connectivity.
Even if you do not use Internet Explorer, you must configure these options, as Windows uses these settings for connectivity.